The Bradley Gardens Volunteer Fire Company is currently looking for new volunteer members to join our department. Firefighters must be 18 years of age or older and are responsible for responding to fire calls and actively participating in work details, drills, fundraising and community events. Not 18 yet? No problem. We accept cadets at age 15 and junior members at the age of 16; once you turn 18, we will send you to a Fire Academy at no cost to you.
Being a member comes with its privileges, including but not limited to the following:
- Unlimited training through state and national level training academies.
- Length of Service Awards Program (LOSAP). Currently valued at $1,100 per year.
- Per call reimbursement paid to you at the end of the year ($5 per call).
- State of the art equipment.
- Department issued uniform and pager.
- Membership in the Firefighter Relief Association.
- Life Insurance benefits.
- Strong family atmosphere and an unmatched brotherhood.
Contact us to fill out an application at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook/Instagram, or come to our station any Tuesday night from 7pm-9pm (24 Old York Road in Bridgewater, NJ 08807). Have questions or want to do a tour of the station? You can always call us at our station number (908) 725-1250.